Working with us
Whether you are renovating existing space, or building from scratch, we can assist you in bringing your vision to fruition
Do I need to consider entering into a design-build contract?
- Your organization is considering relocating.
- Your current facility simply does not meet your needs.
- Your business is growing and you are considering an addition, remodel or new facility.
- You have recently acquired land and, although not ready to build, would like to have a master plan developed for the long-term use of the land.
- You have a need for additional space and/or building functions, but you cannot envision how you will afford it.
- You will need to sell your existing facility before you can begin to think about funding a construction project.
- You have a vision for a facility, but have not yet identified the right location.
- Your current facility could use a face lift.
What are the benefits of working with Hugman Design-Build?
- Single Source of Responsibility:
- Complete coordination of all details from conception to completion
- Total integration of design and construction by a single, fully accountable, and professionally licensed entity
- Up front pricing:
- Continuous pricing up front and throughout the design and construction process to target and maintain the budget
- Less time and cost than traditional architecture/bid/construction methods
- Teamwork approach:
- Involvement of the client in the design and construction process is paramount to the project?s success